Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Words....

OK. So last nite I was telling my friend a story about how when I was 15 I almost got arrested for stealing the most retarded thing in a store...(tape that goes into the dispenser for a machine that I didn't have similar to a p-touch)...and she said to me "Erica! You need to start a blog. And you should write about how ridiculous Williamsburg is and tell everybody your insane stories"
And I thought to myself...hmm...what a great and lovely way to waste my time and entertain myself...OK!
So here it is.
The blog to end all blogs.

No, not really.

Primarily, I will be writing about my new location, and how it is a glorified hipster college campus...and coming from a Bard Graduate...that's saying a lot.
It's funny how ever since I graduated I found it VERY difficult to find people who lived in the city who were...FROM THE CITY!!! IMAGINE THAT! Instead I find hipsters running around with their heir of snobbery and discontent with life, pretending they're from Brooklyn because they've lived here for maybe 3 months. ...hmm...it's annoying. I walk around Bedford and N 7th and I throw up in my mouth a little. But granted, I did move here, and it's INSANELY close to where I work, so fuck it. And my roommate's great, so the hell with it.

Anyway, that's the brief synopsis. It's sunday and it's raining so you know what that means (or at least anybody whos my friend knows what I'll be doing today.)....

Ciao.

No comments: